How I Made ₦30,000 In 1 Week From Piggyvest Referrals, Including Interests Earned.
It was like a dream, but thank God for reality 😁😁.
I joined Piggyvest on August 12th 2019, and since then, I’ve never regretted my action, although before joining i was a little skeptical about it, but to be successful you have to take risks right?. And, you know what? boom!! i made cool ₦30,000 in 1 week from piggyvest referrals including interest and bonuses earned.
Previously, I wrote an article on how to save, earn & invest with piggyvest. (If you haven’t read the article, you’re missing).
In that content, I vividly explained everything you should know about Piggyvest, including how it works, and how i was able to save money and also earn interests & bonuses (while saving) with piggyvest. Infact It was really fun saving with them 🙂.
The whole essence of Piggyvest was to help people save money, especially for chronic money spenders.
Piggyvest has really made saving fun by making it easy for individuals to save their cash (for future use) while at the same time earn cool interest & bonuses, isn’t that wonderful?
If you’re Just knowing about Piggyvest for the first time, here’s a little introduction.
Piggyvest formally known as Piggybank is the largest single online saving & investment platform in Nigeria
It helps you save and secure your money, in a lock safe. This is to avoid you from touching your money.
You remember the money box which you used in saving your little pennies when you were a kid? That’s how Piggyvest works, but see Piggyvest as a advanced online saving & investment platform.
PiggyVest helps you achieve financial freedom by enabling you save responsibly and invest on the go. Earn 10% – 15.5% interests on savings. Earn over 25% return on investments.
Not only that,… While you save your money on Piggyvest, you can as well earn a whopping ₦1,000 if you refer someone with your referral link. And you know what? The person you referred will also earn ₦1,000 after completing the necessary registration steps, (which includes linking his/her Bank BVN number with their Piggyvest account) and also funding his/her account with the total of ₦2,100.
Initially Piggyvest was all about savings, but right now it’s loaded with many awesome features such as:
1. Savings Wallet: This is your core wallet, where all your monetary savings are saved.
2. AutoSave: Piggyvest autosave is a feature that allows you to set a specific amount of money you want to save, either weekly or monthly. The exact amount will be debited from your bank account straight to your piggyvest savings account.
For example: If you set, ₦2000 daily autosave. The sum of ₦2000 will be debited from your bank account into your piggyvest savings account on daily basis.
Note: You can turn off this feature, just incase if you don’t need it.
3. SafeLock: This is an awesome feature that enables you to lock away some part of your savings till a particular day so that you won’t have access to the money or be tempted to touch the money till that day you want to put the money in use. And you know what? you will be paid up to 12% as interest.
You can have more than one SafeLock; and you can give them different names (purposes) too.
Example: You can have a SafeLock for your Fees, Wedding; Birthday; Vacation etc.
Upon maturity, all funds that you have put in Safelock will be sent to your Flex Naira wallet.
4. Target Savings: This is another awesome savings feature by Piggyvest. Target saving also called savings challenge helps you and others save for a common interest. With this feature you can save money in group or collectively in a central place until target is reached and interest will also be paid as well.
5. PiggyFlex : Also called flex naira wallet. This is a wallet where all your interest earned from referrals, safelock and target savings are paid into.
Earnings from this account can be withdrawn anytime and likewise, transferred to other saving plans.
6. Investify: investify was newly added in Piggyvest. Just like other investment apps in Nigeria, investify is an investment feature that enables you invest in profitable industries and production for the sole aim of making more profit with 20% interest.
7. Flex Dollar Wallet: This is yet another new feature in Piggyvest. Dollar wallet allows you to save in dollars and earn, transfer to friends in dollars, convert dollars to naira, transfer to bank in dollars to your domiciliary bank account for a small fee.
The sole aim for dollar wallet is to enable you take control in dollars, helps you protect your money from devaluation, save, invest and transfer in dollars.
Is Piggyvest Really Secured?
Talking about security, believe me Piggyvest is 100% secured and there’s nothing to be scared about. Like I stated earlier, I was skeptical about joining Piggyvest at first. Before i summoned courage together with a leap of faith and today I’m a living testimony.
Speaking of which, i had to even contact them on Twitter, asking them about their security measures and authenticity. See there response below:
Below Are Reasons why Your Money Is Safe With Piggyvest.
- Piggyvest is registered with piggyTech Global company Limited.
- Initially they operated in partnership with 2 Microfinance banks and used their licenses. But now they have acquired Gold Microfinance bank and its license. Which means they are licensed financial firm.
- All financial information is encrypted and stored to PCIDSS Level 1 compliant standards. PCIDSS Level 1 compliance is a set of rules stated by credit card companies and audited by an independent third party.
- They have a head office which is located at Tesmot House, 3 Abdulrahman Okene Close, off Ligali Ayorinde, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- All saved funds are warehoused with and managed by AIICO Capital, the leading asset management company in Nigeria, registered and licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
How Does Piggyvest Referral Work?
After you must have successfully completed your registration as a Valid user. You can obtain and share your referral links to your friends & family, convincing them to register with your link and save with piggyvest.
Once all necessary registration steps are done (which includes linking their BVN number with their Piggyvest account) and also funding their account with at least ₦2,100, you will receive ₦1,000, while the person you referred also receives ₦1,000.
Let me break it down for a better understanding.
The whole essence is,… before you earn your free ₦1,000 from piggyvest you must be a valid user and this brings us to the question:
How Do I Become A Valid Piggyvest User & Redeem My Free ₦1,000.
- Step 1: You have to redeem your free ₦1,000 by linking your Bank BVN number with your piggyvest account and fund your flex naira wallet with at least ₦100 (one hundred naira) via a direct bank transfer.
- Step 2: Fund two of your savings wallet with at least ₦1,000 each via a direct bank transfer. These two saving wallets are Piggybank Saving wallet and Safelock wallet.
Example: After linking your bank BVN number with your Piggyvest account, this will automatically unlock your flex naira account number. Then Proceed ahead to fund your flex naira wallet with ₦100.
After successfully funding your flex naira wallet, the next approach is to fund two of your savings wallet with ₦1000 each. And as mentioned above these two Savings wallet are your piggybank Savings wallet & Safelock wallet.
This goes down to a total of ₦2,100.
Once all of these are done, your referral bonuses will be unlocked and sent to your flex naira account at the maturity date. (Which is 10 days). Hurray!!! You just earned free ₦1,000🙂.
Earnings continues as you successfully refer people after complete registration.
This was how i was able to make a whopping ₦30,000 just in one week through referrals including interests earned.
Over To You.
So what are you waiting for? Click Here, through our referral link to register with piggyvest to save, invest and also earn your free ₦1,000. But remember, you must link your BVN number with piggyvest account, fund your flex naira wallet with ₦100 and also fund your two savings wallet with ₦1,000 each before you can successfully redeem your free ₦1,000.
Note: If you don’t register through someone’s referral link you won’t earn a dime. You’ll only earn ₦1,000 only when you register through someone’s referral link and complete all necessary registration steps.
Possible Questions & Answers
Q: Why Must I Link My BVN With My Piggyvest Account?
A: To be honest this was the same question I asked when I was introduced to Piggyvest.
After getting the answers i needed coupled with the authenticity of Piggyvest, I came to realize the importance for linking my BVN with my Piggyvest Account.
- Your BVN is required to validate your identity and kick against identity theft. This ensures another level of safety for your funds and transactions.
- Linking your BVN with your Piggyvest Account will enable you unlock your flex account number. It also unlocks other features like transfers from your Flex naira account to another user’s Flex account.
Q: How can i get my Piggyvest referral link?
A: Login into your piggyvest Account. Click on “Account“,
Then scroll down and click on “Refer & Earn ₦,1000“.
There You’ll find your Piggyvest referral link or code.
Q: What happens when a user doesn’t complete his/her registration?
A: When a user doesn’t complete his/her registration (using your referral link), you’ll receive a email notification notifying you about earning ₦1,000, but will be extended forever (on 10 days intervals) due to incomplete registration of the user. See screenshot below.
Untill the user successfully completes all registration steps, that’s only when your referral bonus will be unlocked.
Q: How can i see the list of my piggyvest referrals?
A: You can see the full list of your referrals by clicking on “Account” scroll down and click on “Refer & Earn ₦1,000“, there you’ll see the full list of people you referred.
Q: How do i withdraw my money from piggvest?
A: To initiate a withdrawal from piggyvest, you can simply do that by clicking on “Account” then scroll down and click on “Withdrawal“. Select amount you wish to withdraw, and your bank account will be credited instantly.
Note: Any withdrawal outside the withdrawal date (which is 31st March, 30th June, 30th September, 31st December) attracts 5% breaking fee.
But if you should withdraw your money on withdrawal date. No charges will be levied on you.
Enjoy Piggvest .🙂