Last Updated on May 19, 2020 by Anselem
HOW TO MAKE A HOMEMADE MOISTURIZING SOAP (SIMPLIFIED METHOD) – ZIGIHOW.COM.NG
While you exfoliate your skin, think about moisturizing.
Moisturizing the skin is very vital and important to your skin, you wouldn’t like to see your skin dry out, or shrinked, which is why I’m gonna teach you guys a simple method of making a moisturizing soap.
But before we go into that, let’s take a look at what a Moisturizing soap is.
What is a Moisturizing Soap?
A Moisturizing soap is a soap made with Moisturizing and hydrating skincare Ingredients. These Ingredients in the soap supplies intense moisture to the skin, thereby battling dry and cracked skin keeping the skin well Moisturized and Hyderated.
What are the Skin benefits of a Moisturizing Soap.
- Moisturizing soaps Moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
- Balances the skin PH level
- Moisturizing soaps helps protect the skin from water loss and maintains a healthy barrier from the environment.
- Prevents early signs of aging. (Such as wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin).
- Firms and plumps up the skin.
- Prevents acne/pimples.
- Prevents left behind acne scars.
- Stabilizes skin oil Production.
Having know the benefits of using Moisturizing soaps on your skin, let’s go straight to business to learn how to make a diy homemade Moisturizing soap.
How to make a Diy Homemade Moisturizing Soap.
Making your Moisturizing soap yourself isn’t that difficult, all you need to follow our simple guide below.
- Also read: How to make Lactic acid soap (Simplified method)
- Also read: How to make a diy glowing African black soap
- Also read: How to make a nice scented bathing soap
- Also read: Learn how to make a diy fruit soap
- Also read: How to make a diy homemade tumeric Soap (simplified method)
HERE WE GO
- 2 transparent soap base
- 8 Teaspoon glycerin
- 5 Teaspoon cucumber juice extract
- 8 Teaspoon powderd milk.(cow or goat milk)
- 6 Teaspoon aleo Vera gel (use cosmetics grade)
- 4 Tablespoon raw organic honey
- 2-3 Tablepoon avocado oil (or any carrier oil of your choice)
- Organic frangranse (optional)
- 2 Tablepoon Preservatives.
Step 1. Cut down your soup base into chunks or pieces.
Step 2. Using a double boiler method melt down the soap base. You can also do that by pouring hot water over the soap, then allow to melt.
Note: mind the amount of water you’re using, don’t make the soap melt down too watery let the texture be alittle bit thick in consistency.
Step 3: Add other ingredients in accordance to measurement stated above.
Step 4: Add frangrance and Preservatives.
Step 5: Pour in the mixure in a soap moulder to give it a nice shape, and solidify.
Just incase the soap turns too watery after adding the ingredients add about two Tablepoon of Guar gum to thicken it.