GREEN JUICE TO STRENGTHEN THE BODY AND BUILD YOUR BONES – ZIGIHOW.COM.NG
While bones are the hardest mineral substances in the body, they are likewise living, developing tissue. They are basically made of two materials – collagen (a protein) and calcium (a mineral).
Bones give quality, adjust and bolster all through the body, including securing the inside organs and supporting the muscles. Sound bones are additionally imperative for good stance to enhance your appearance and keep you looking young for quite a long time.
With regards to securing your bones and invigorating your body, it’s never past the point of no return. Regardless of what your age, you can change your eating regimen and way of life to enable your body to assemble and keep up solid bones.
A decent eating routine containing key supplements like
calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin D and K, beta-carotene and protein can manufacture solid bones, support your continuance and enable you to recuperate speedier from a hard exercise or a day loaded with physical movement . Alongside an adjusted eating routine, practicing frequently is similarly vital.
To get all the basic supplements for solid bones and loads of vitality to bring you as the day progressed, you can begin your day with a glass of sound juice.
The key elements of custom made juice to reinforce bones and invigorate the body are:
- 1½ measures of crude spinach
- some vitamin D-invigorated squeezed orange
- 1 cucumber
- 2 green apples (cut into little pieces)
- 1 bit of ginger root (peeled)
Here are the particular advantages that these Juice give to your bones.
Spinach is a supplement thick green vegetable that is fundamental for your bone wellbeing.
It is a rich wellspring of vitamin K, with only 1 measure of spinach giving 181 percent of the suggested every day esteem for vitamin K. This vitamin keeps an over the top measure of osteoclasts, which are cells that can obliterate bones.
It additionally contains key supplements like calcium and magnesium, which are vital for bone wellbeing. You can learn more on fruits and foods extremely rich in calcium.
2. Vitamin D-Fortified Orange Juice
This citrus juice is high in vitamin D, a basic supplement for muscles and bones. You can learn more on all you need to know about Vitamin D.
Vitamin D enables the body to assimilate calcium, which is important to keep up solid bones. A lack in vitamin D can cause delicate, thin and fragile bones. This can prompt rickets in kids and Osteoporosis in grown-ups. Learn more on all you need to know about osteoporosis.
A recent report distributed in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reports that vitamin D stronghold of squeezed orange is successful in expanding vitamin D levels in the body, therefore avoiding osteomalacia and osteoporosis in grown-ups.
Cucumbers are touted as a rich wellspring of Vitamin A, vitamin B and Vitamin C and minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and Potassium. Aggregately, these minerals hydrate your body as well as add to more grounded bones. The starches and vitamin B in cucumbers help in changing over nourishment into glucose, which thusly gives you vitality.
Cucumbers are very soluble in nature and help direct the pH levels of your body. They likewise contain silica that guides the development and fortifying of connective tissues. At the point when devoured alongside squeezed orange that is rich in vitamin C, cucumbers can help bring down the levels of uric corrosive by flushing it out of your body and subsequently counteracting or diminishing gout or joint pain torment.
As indicated by a recent report distributed in The Journal of Aging Research and Clinical Practice, cucumbers help in holding water in cells and connective tissues, guaranteeing your general prosperity.
4. Green Apples
This great organic product is a superb wellspring of supplements that help bone wellbeing.
Green apples contain a flavonoid called phloridzin, which can decrease the danger of osteoporosis by enhancing irritation markers and expanding bone thickness. In addition, the vitamin C in them is basic for the creation of collagen, which looks after muscles, veins, bones and ligament.
Furthermore, the cell reinforcement and mitigating mixes in apples help advance bone thickness and quality.
Ginger is likewise known to help bone wellbeing, it calms joint pains and agony. It has an interesting natural compound known as Gingerol, which has capable calming properties.
Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger, responsible for much of its medicinal properties. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
How to Make the Juice
- Cut the green apples into little pieces and put in the juicer.
- Remove the stalks from the spinach leaves and include into the juicer.
- Next, put lumps of cucumber through the juicer.
- Peel and add a bit of ginger root. Include it into the juicer. The blend them all.
- Move the juice into a glass cup and add squeezed orange.
- Mix it well. If necessary, add a little water to show signs of improvement consistency of the juice.
- Empty the juice into a glass. Include some ice blocks if wanted.
Drink this natural juice everyday.
Continuously wash fruits under running water before utilizing to remove pesticides and different polluting organisms
For most extreme advantages, utilize natural fresh fruits especially cucumbers, spinach and apples.
You can include the juice of a lemon to the formula to limit oxidization and enhance the supplement maintenance of the juice.
When the juice is prepared, drink it promptly for the best taste and most medical health.[JOIN US ON TELEGRAM!!!]
How To Formulate A DIY Cream For Varicose Veins
Seeking for remedy to get rid of varicose veins? Congratulations, you’ve found it. I assume you’ve read so many articles for remedying varicose veins online before bumping on this site. Anyway, congratulations once more, I must commend you for your in-depth research. You earned it.
However, in this content, we aren’t going to be talking about different remedies for varicose veins, because you’re going to learn how to make a DIY cream for varicose veins, that will literally minimize their outward appearance and possibly make them fade away overtime.
What is Varicose Veins?
In a simple definition, Varicose veins are large, swollen veins that often appear on the legs and feet. They happen when the valves in the veins do not work properly, so the blood does not flow effectively. These veins often looks tiny and twisted, appearing blue or dark purple in colour and also scatterers around like a spider web.
What Causes Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are a common condition caused by weak or damaged vein walls and valves. Varicose veins are caused by malfunctioning valves in your veins that are unable to bring blood back to your heart effectively as they work against gravity. This can happen because of pregnancy, constipation, a tumor, or overweight and obesity.
According to research more than 23 percent of all adults are thought to be affected by varicose veins.
However, in this content, we’ve come up with a detailed-guide on how to make a DIY cream for varicose veins to help lessen and overtime fade their appearance and also stimulate proper blood flow in the veins.
ALSO READ: How To Formulate A DIY Stretch Marks Cream.
Aside from this tutorial, it is always advised to exercise and stretch your legs, especially after a long sitting in the office or a long trip in a car. Always flex your feet frequently as short exercises supports healthy blood circulation.
So, what are the ingredients needed for the preparation of DIY varicose veins cream?
- ½ Cup Sheabutter.
- ½ Cup cocoa butter.
- 5 Tablepoons Vitamin E oil.
- 10 Tablespoons Rosehip oil.
- 10 Tablespoons Argan oil oil.
- 10 Drops Peppermint essential oil.
- Steel or glass bowl.
- Hand or electric mixture.
Before we head straight to the preparation method, let’s know the benefits of these ingredients on varicose veins.
- Sheabutter: Sheabutter is rich in fatty acids and Vitamin A which makes it a very interesting ingredients in fading the appearance of varicose veins. Due it’s richness in fatty acids, vitamins A, and E, Sheabutter improves skin barrier function, stimulates collagen production, improve elasticity, deeply moisturize and nourishes the skin, which in turn helps alleviates varicose veins and reduces their appearance.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter is another fascinating ingredient and skin hydrating emollient which is very helpful in treating varicose veins. Just like Sheabutter, Cocoa butter is rich in fatty acids and plant compounds called phytochemicals which is why it intensively hydrates and nourishes the skin. Due to the fat in cocoa butter, it forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
- Rosehip oil: Rosehip oil contains vitamin C and vitamin A. It also contains essential fatty acids such as: oleic acid. palmitic acid.
And for the fact this oil contains vitamin A, makes it a very recommendable oil for not just only treating varicose veins but also minimizing skin aging signs as vitamin A helps boosts collagen production (a protein that gives your skin structure and elasticity) thereby enhancing skin’s elasticity and firmness which improve skin barrier function and fade away varicose veins overtime.
Not to mention it also contains vitamin C, — an antioxidants that neutralizes free radicals, repairs damages and aids your skin’s natural regeneration process.
- Argan oil: Argan oil is rich in vitamin E, or tocopherol, a fat-soluble vitamin that serves as a potent antioxidant to reduce the damaging effects of free radicals. It’s richness in fatty acids helps improve skin barrier, smoothen top layer of the skin and also delivers intense hydration and nourishment to the skin which helps to treat varicose veins.
- Peppermint essential oil: Peppermint essential oil contains menthol, which is known to stimulate healthy blood circulation on the skin area applied. Menthol increases blood circulation with a cool and refreshing sensation. That being said, peppermint essential oil will come in handy when preparing DIY cream for varicose veins.
- Vitamin E oil: Just like vitamin C, Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidants which has been used for years to treat varicose veins. Vitamin E will improve circulation and help with vein repair as it helps skin repair damages.
Argan oil is extremely rich in vitamin E, just in case in an event you can’t access Vitamin E oil or capsules you can stick with Argan oil, however, I strongly advice to use both in this formulation to ensure potency and effectiveness.
- Step 1: Melt Sheabutter and cocoa butter using double boiler method. Read our in-depth guide on how to dissolve Skincare ingredients using double-boiler method.
- Step 2: Pour melted butters in a clean glass or steel bowl.
- Note: Don’t use plastic bowl to avoid melting the container due to the heat Intensity.
- Step 3: Add other ingredients in accordance to measurement stated above.
- Step 4: Stir mixture thoroughly till you get a smooth texture or consistency. Use an electric mixer or blender for a more thorough mix to get a creamy fluffy texture.
Should in case you don’t you have an electric mixer or blender you can stir with a hand mixer. Just ensure you stir thoroughly.
Note: Should in case your mixture came out runny, add more Sheabutter or cocoa butter to thicken the mixture.
Congratulations your DIY cream for varicose veins is ready.
Massage the cream on the affected area. Ensure to apply the mixture with a gentle massage for atleast 2-5 minutes.
Repeat application 2 times daily for optimum result.
When To See A Doctor.
If you start experiencing
severe cases such as a varicose vein rupture, severe pains (discomfort) or develop into varicose ulcers on the skin. Please consult your doctor as soon as possible.
9 THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE USING ESSENTIAL OILS
Essential oils are basically oils containing the concentrated form or the essence of a plant from which it is obtained. They are usually extracted through distillation or mechanical pressing. As a result of it’s many beneficial properties, they have become widely used and with up to 600 types of them available for sale.
A common misconception is that natural products are safe, a lot of people feel safe using organic products forgetting that they are chemicals too, and should take precautions while using them.
For the most part, essential oils are considered safe when used rightly. In using them, however, one must take certain precautions in order to avoid certain side effects such as:
• A rash
• Allergic reactions and more.
Undoubtedly, one of the ways we like to use essential oils is to incorporate them into our skincare routine.
Skincare benefits of essential oils include:
• Boosting collagen production
• Alleviating oily skin issues
• Anti-inflammatory properties
• Antibiotic properties
However, before using essential oils for skincare, there are things you should bear in mind.
1. DILUTE WITH A CARRIER OIL.
The first safety top to consider before using essential oils is never to rub them on your skin directly.
Always dilute your oils before use to prevent issues such as an adverse reaction to it. These oils are highly concentrated and volatile and this is where carrier oils come into play. They aid the absorption of essential oils into your skin, help spread your essential oils over a large area of your body while also preventing quick evaporation.
In fact, with carrier oils, you will be getting the most out of your essential oils. If you’re not sure about how the right way to dilute your essential oils before use, follow this tip:
1 teaspoon of carrier oil for one drop of essential oil gives 1% dilution.
2. INCREASE YOUR RISK OF GETTING SUNBURNED
Essential oils such as lemon oils, grapefruit oils, orange oils, mandarin oils, rue oils, bergamot oil, and fig leaf oil increases your chances of getting sun burned because they increase your skin’s sensitivity to ultraviolet (UV) light .
Asides from getting sunburned, you can also get blisters and redness of skin along with other effects that might not be visible until after a few days.
Caution must be observed before using essential oils in pregnancy. Due to the fact that your body absorbs essential oils and they may cross your placenta to your fetus, serious harm can be done to your developing baby.
In order to avoid uterine contractions or other adverse effects, experts recommend not using essential oils in your first trimester as your baby is still in it’s early stage of development. Some essential oils are, however, safe to use in the 2nd and 3rd trimester and these include: lavender, chamomile and ylang ylang essential oils. Other oils like rosemary, cinnamon and clove should be used in caution.
We recommend that before you use essential oils in pregnancy, consult your healthcare provider.
Many unanswered questions revolve around whether essential oils are safe to ingest. Like has already been established, these oils are very concentrated and can cause you to overdose without realizing which can in turn cause systemic toxicity.
One fact that experts agree upon is that essential oils can cause irritation to the mucous membrane tissues. Taking them orally can burn your mouth, down to your gut lining and even beyond your digestive tract.
Ingestion can also cause other adverse effects like stomach pain, nausea, numbness and neurological discomfort. Before Ingesting any essential oil, make sure it’s under the supervision of a trained expert.
It has been established that natural does not mean safe and as such, using essential oils for skincare issues in children without proper precautions is not safe either. Children have thinner skin than adults and do not have a fully developed immune system.
Before using any essential oil for children, make sure that it is properly diluted even though some experts warn against using them at all.
Avoid using these essential oils on kids: pepper mint, rosemary and winter green oils.
6. HIGHLY FLAMMABLE
Extreme caution should be taken when disposing of essential oils or spilling them. Their bottles cannot be recycled unless the oil is washed off.
All essential oils are considered flammable but some are even more so. These include: teatree oil, lavender oil and citrus oil.
When disposing of an essential oil bottle, it is advisable you trash them or you use it with a passive diffuser.
7. DO A PATCH TEST
To make sure you don’t get an allergic reaction from using essential oil, a patch test is recommended before use.
To do this, dilute a drop of your oil with a teaspoon of carrier oil and rub on the inside of your arm. Wait for at least 24 hours to see if you’ll get an allergy.
8. AVIOD SENSITIVE AREAS
When using essential oils for skincare purposes, make sure to stay away from sensitive areas such as the eyes and ears as they can be greatly irritated.
One major factor to consider before buying essential oils is their purity. You want to make sure what you’re buying is of good quality and worth your money.
To test the purity of an essential oil, put a drop of oil on a piece of what paper and watch out for a stain. Pure essential oils will not leave a stain as that only means dilution with a carrier oil. Pure essential oils should evaporate.
To maintain the purity of your oil, store in tightly closed and dark coloured containers in a cool place.
- Also Read: HOW TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS TO TREAT DIFFERENT SKIN ISSUES
- HOW TO SPOT A FAKE ESSENTIAL OIL
- VERY EFFECTIVE NATURAL ESSENTIALS OILS THAT CURES ACNES
Twin Pregnancy: Top 10 Fun Facts for Moms Pregnant with Twins
Finding out you are pregnant with twins must be a pretty exciting time for most mothers; you aren’t just expecting one child, but two! Along with this excitement can come the usual anxiety that comes with being pregnant, along with uncertainty as to how the twins are fairing in there, especially if you’ve never before carried a twin pregnancy.
Like singleton pregnancies, twin pregnancies come with their own set of unique qualities and features, ones that might surprise you if you didn’t know about them.
Luckily, you don’t have to wait till long to find out these fascinating facts about your growing buns as this article right here presents you with ten of such amazing (and not so amazing facts about twin pregnancy)
10 Exciting Facts You Should Know about Twin Pregnancies
1) A woman’s chances of having twins are much higher from her 30s
From research, it has been discovered most women will experience a decline in their fertility from 30 years of age, a fact that makes every woman aware of her biological clock. However, aging for women is not all reduced fertility, wrinkles and morbid news as there is some silver lining in this dark cloud.
Same research that announced a drop in fertility also announced an increase in the chances of having twins. As a woman, your chances of a twin pregnancy increases from your 30s and this is welcomed news. This chance happens because your body produces more follicle stimulating hormone (the hormone responsible for the release of mature egg each month) during this time, making it possible for more than one egg to be fertilized.
2) Your twins that to form a strong bond very early
A lot of twins have a strong bond and that special language that is unique only to them and while this might be surprising to others, the reason behind it is actually very simple. This bond is so strong because babies in a twin pregnancy start to interact as early as 14 weeks while in the womb. With such an early start on bonding, it is no wonder this bond grows to be so strong by the time they are a little grown.
3) You most likely notice more intense morning sickness
Bad news for the mom with a twin pregnancy is the fact she might experience a little more intense morning sickness than what is seen in a singleton pregnancy.The reason for this is also not far-fetched as she would likely have a lot more human chorionic gonadotropic (hCG), the pregnancy hormone responsible for the formation of the placenta among other things. With more of this hormone coursing through her system, she is likely to experience more intense morning sickness .
Thankfully, she will start to get relief from the 12th- 13th week of pregnancy as this phase should start to abate.
4) One of the twins can get eaten while still in the womb
Yet another sad fact for a mom with a twin pregnancy is that one of the twin might not survive the whole process and can get eaten. This syndrome is quite common and is referred to as the Vanishing Twin Syndrome or the disappearing twin syndrome.
The vanishing twin syndrome is an occurrence where one of the twins is lost and gets reabsorbed by the other twin or into the mother’s body. It mostly happens early on in the pregnancy, even before the mother is aware she’s carrying twins, but could happen later on. It is quite common as only 1 in 70 twin pregnancies end up actually producing a twin.
5) A twin pregnancy can have different birth dates
Your twins may also get born with very different birth dates, an occurrence that is rare, but still quite possible. Twins who have different birth dates do so because they were born several minutes apart. For instance, one of the twins might get born at midnight and the other at the early hours of the next day.
While most time difference between twins are just a few minutes apart, the longest time between a twin birth recorded has been 87 days. In this case, one of the twins arrived 87 days earlier as a premature while the other was carried to term.
6) Your twins can be one of the three types of twins
Yet more amazing news for the mom pregnant with twins is that your twins might fall into one of the three types of twins. Your twins could be identical ( in which case they are very genetically alike), semi identical or fraternal.
7) The country with the highest rate of twin pregnancy is Benin
China is the country with the least number of twin pregnancies, while Benin holds the record for the highest. There are about 27.9 twin births for every 1,000 births in Benin.
8) Your folic acid need more than doubles with a twin pregnancy
Mothers pregnant with twins would need a lot more folic acid to cater to the growth and development of both babies. While a singleton pregnancy requires a daily intake of 0.4 milligram of folic acid to reduce the risk of birthing defects like spina bifida, a twin pregnancy needs require 1 milligram of folic acid daily to ward off the same birth defect.
9) You are likely to gain more weight
Weight gain is common (expected even) in pregnancies and pregnant women do no fret when it happens. While women carrying a single pregnancy can add up to 25 extra pounds when pregnant, a woman pregnant with twins can add up to 35 extra pounds.
Luckily, this weight gain is easily lost post pregnancy within three months to one year through exercising and the right nutrients. You might need to work with a dietitian on this one to get things right, that way, your baby doesn’t get starved of essential nutrients while you breastfeed.
The good news though, this this quite is very easy to shed afterwards and usually comes off within 3 months to one year post delivery.
10) Miscarriages are a little more common with twin pregnancies
Miscarriages are quite common as nearly 20% of all known pregnancies end in one. Unfortunately, twin pregnancies have a slightly higher risk of miscarriage than singleton pregnancies (up to 9% more risk) and moms pregnant with twins would need a lot more prenatal care to guard against this.
More Interesting Facts about Twin Pregnancies
- As a woman, you have a high chance of birthing twins if you are a fraternal twins yourself or have a fraternal twins on your side of the family.
- If you take in while breastfeeding your chances of a twin pregnancy is nine times higher.
- The average time between two twins is 17 minutes although it could be longer.
- 22% of twins are left-handed.
- You have a high risk pf health complications like gestational diabetes, high blood pressure and preeclampsia.
- Your risk of a preterm birth also increases with a twin pregnancy as most twins arrive between 36 – 37 weeks.
- Also Read: How To Boost Your Chances Of Having Twins
- HOW TO HEAL SORE THROAT DURING PREGNANCY
- HOW TO CONTROL SWOLLEN FEET DURING PREGNANCY
- HOW TO GET RID OF ACNE/PIMPLES DURING PREGNANCY
- HOW TO CONDUCT A PREGNANCY TEST AT HOME