VITAL HOME REMEDIES FOR MOUTH ULCER OR CANKER SORES – ZIGIHOW.COM.NG
Mouth ulcers which is also known as canker sores are small painful blisters that develops in the mouth, on the inside of the lips or at the side of the tongue.
It may also appear at the side of the cheek or at the base of the gum. Mouth ulcers are usually white or yellow in colour, surrounded by ring of red inflamed soft tissue.
Mouth ulcers can be really painful and frustrating, they can make eating, swallowing and talking very uncomfortable.
Women tend to suffer from mouth ulcer more than men do. Canker sores or mouth ulcers can also be hereditary, that Is to say, when you come from a family that usually have mouth ulcers you may likely have them too.
What triggers Mouth ulcers or Canker sores?
There are certain factors that trigger mouth ulcer and they are:
1. toothpaste and mouthwash that contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS).
2. Spicey foods.
3. Acidic fruits like, lemon, lime, pineapple, Strawberries.
4. Lack of vital Vitamins, such as B-12, Zink, Folate, and iron.
5. Mouth bacteria allergies.
6. Hormonal changes during menstruation.
7. Emotional and physical stress or lack of sleep.
8. Bacterial, Viral, or fungal infections.
Mouth ulcers or canker sores can also appear as a result or Sign of some serious health issues, that requires to see a doctor for immediate medical treatment.