Last Updated on May 19, 2020 by Anselem
Lip Gloss Is cosmetic ointment applied on the lips to achieve a glossy looks or a glossy finish, sometimes lips gloss comes with subtle colour, but most lip gloss ointment just makes your lips glow, looks rosy and kissable lol.
2 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
1 Tablespoon cocoa Butter
2 Teaspoon pepper mint oil
2 Tablespoon Grated Beeswax
10 drops Avocado Oil
Few drops of Vitamin E oil
• Mix and Melt coconut oil,(if its in solid form) cocoa butter and beeswax using a double boiler method.
• Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly
• Stir in the avocado oil and vitamin E oil and pepper mint oil according to the measurement stated above.
• Pour balm into a clean sterilized container,
seal once mixture has cooled and solidified
WHAT IF I WANT TO ADD COLOUR TO MY LIP GLOSS?
I know some of you will Cherish to add colorant to your lips gloss, so I’ll tell you how you can simply do that.
• Get some of the powder from your eye-shadow according to the colour of your choice.
• Add it to your Lip gloss balm.
Note: This should be done before the lip balm cools down.
If you have any questions so far, drop it down the comment section as we’ll give you a reply with immediate effect.