SIGNS OF ACCEPTANCE & APPRECIATION AND UNDERSTANDING AMONG COUPLES.
When ever there is love and caring between couples I can attest to you that marriage will last forever and stay strong, nothing beats couples understanding each other in their marriage life, infact when there is an understanding between the couples there won’t be quarrel, fighting ,nagging and abusing of each other.
The only thing couples need to strengthen and spice up their marriage life and enjoy it is love, caring and understanding, when ever this three components are alive in any marriage trust me, that marriage will last longer than ever.
In this very article, we want to lay out some valid points on “Signs of Acceptance Appreciation and Understanding between couples”
If after reading this article and you find out that every point or most of the points made in the list below is applicable to your marriage, wow then congratulations for a happy and peaceful marriage life
HERE WE GO
- • They appreciate each other with words that are seasoned with honour always.
- • They create a love-bond that can be sensed by others though invisible.
- • They feel free to touch, laugh, eyed, walk, talk, embrace each other both inside & publicly.
- • They don’t take each others’ affection & kindness for granted.
- • They easily forgives & reconcile on every issues without third party’s help.
- • They can feel & sense each other pain before/without saying it.
- • They celebrate each other success & strength with inner joy.
- • They swallowed each other shame or great mistakes.
- • They don’t misinterprets their good intentions or motives.
- • They have deep & good understanding of each other weaknesses.
- • They protect each other honour & dignity.
- • they support each other dream/vision with joy.
- • They don’t expose each other mistakes & inadequacy.
- • They are financially free & open to each other.
- • They both listen deeply to their communications. *they don’t abuse each other advantages.
- • They can endure each other pain & struggles with joy.
- • They revive each other hope daily.
- • They avoid feeding each others’ fears & doubts.
- • They find it easy to pray for each other greatness. *they are full of praises to God and good works always.
- • They are slow to anger towards each other.
- • They ask questions & verify all accusations before acting.
- • they avoid hurting each other feelings at all cost.
- • They think of each other happiness before taking any decision.
- • They do all things as a team not as individuals.
- • They treat each other family members & friends with honour.
- • They rarely argue but ready to stoop low if necessary for each other happiness.