EARN COOL $25 FROM PAYONEER JUST BY REFERRING A FRIEND – ZIGIHOW.COM.NG
What is Payoneer?
Payoneer is a financial services company that provides online money transfer and digital payment services. Payoneer account holders can send and receive funds into their bank account, Payoneer e-wallet, or onto a re-loadable prepaid MasterCard debit card that can be used online or at points-of-sale.
Its very quick and reliable way to receive and send payments all over the world. It’s a convenient payment solution for freelancers, affiliate marketers, bloggers, and all the people who make transactions online. Do you know that you can earn a whooping $25 For just referring a Friend to join payoneer? Yes you can, not only that, Your referred friend also earns $25.
All you need to do is to create account with payoneer get your referral link, Invite or Refer a friend and start earning.
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
CLICK HERE TO CREAT A PAYONEER ACCOUNT
Check out the 10 top tips for referring your friends to Payoneer:
1. Log into your payoneer account (That is after you must have created an account) click on the drop down menu at the top left page, goto Activity >> Refer A Friend to start participating.
2. Share the Refer A Friend referral link on all the social media channels on which you are active: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Do you use other social channels? Feel free to copy the link and share manually!
3. Send out the email referral to friends who would benefit from Payoneer’s services. Use the existing text or personalize your own message.
4. If you have a personal website or blog, be sure to add your personal referral link in an appropriate location that will receive traffic.
5. If forwarding your personal link, remember to copy the link from yourRefer A Friend page. Make sure that your friends sign up through your personal link only. We cannot track external links which means that if friends sign up through a separate link, you will not earn a referral reward.
7. Be open and available to answering your friend’s questions regarding Payoneer. For loads of great articles on Payoneer services, check out the How To section
of our blog.
8. Access your Refer A Friend stats on a regular basis to learn which referral method is most effective for your circle of friends.
9. Use the Sent Emails list to track the emails that you have sent. Sort the emails according to Referral Status and look for those emails whose status isShared. Follow up with these friends to encourage them to sign up for Payoneer. [JOIN US ON TELEGRAM!!!]