Many ladies finds it difficult to properly apply their make up, some even go as far as putting on their make up in a weird way, this may make such an individual look funny.
45% of men don’t actually like the fact that their women put on makeup, some will go as far as saying “I don’t like my wife/girlfriend putting on makeup” most of them prefer the natural looks.
But do you know you can actually make your man fall inlove with your makeup? Yes you can, this will happen only when if you can apply them like a professional.
Here are 10 ways on how to properly apply your makeup like a pro.
HERE WE GO
Sweeping on mascara might seem intuitive, but there’s actually a lash-maximizing technique that when employed correctly can take your eyes from whatever to woah . Ditto brow pencil and even lipstick.
1. Never put concealer or foundation on your eyelids as a base, it will cause your eye makeup to crease.
2. Use your fingers to apply your foundation if you want sheer coverage and a brush for medium to full coverage.
3. Always apply powder where you are shiniest first–usually your T-zone–with a very light dusting everywhere else.
4. You should put bronzer on your neck, face, and chest to even out your skin tone. Be sure to take a step back and make sure everything is the same color.
5. When applying blush, smile, then dust the apples of your cheeks, then sweep pigment towards the tops of ears, then down toward the jawline.
6. Trace brow pencil or powder along the tops of brows for an instant facelift.
7. For even lipstick application, start at the cupid’s bow and extend out to the corners of the mouth before blotting.
8. Prep lids for any eye look with a matte base shadow that matches the lightest part of your face. Dust the pigment all over lids and up to the brow bone.
9. Instead of looking straight ahead at the mirror, get as close to it as possible, tilt your head up, and bring your chin toward the mirror. Look down as you apply, starting at the inner corner and working your way out.
10. Sweep the wand through the roots of your lashes and zigzag as you work your way up.
Enjoy…[JOIN US ON TELEGRAM!!!]