Last Updated on May 19, 2020 by Anselem
Forget YOur Android password, pattern, Pin? No problem its normal we all are human beings we all forget things so don’t blame your self or smatch the phone lol.
Now let’s go straight to the point
Here we Go:
Forgot your Android lock screen pattern, PIN or password? Here’s what to do
I tested the following methods using a lock screen pattern, PIN and password and was able to unlock my LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 successfully.
Unlock your Android device using Android Device Manager (ADM)
As already mentioned, the following method only applies to devices that have Android Device Manager enabled.
1. On a computer or other mobile phone, visit: google.com/android/devicemanager
2. Sign in using your Google login details that you also used on your locked phone.
3. In the ADM interface, select the device you need to unlock (if it isn’t already selected).
4. Select ‘Lock’
5. In the appearing window, enter a temporary password. You don’t have to enter a recovery message. Now click ‘Lock’ again.
6. If it was successful, you should see a confirmation below the box with the buttons Ring, Lock and Erase.
7. On your phone you should now see a password field in which you should enter the temporary password. This should unlock your phone.
8. Now, before you go on with your life, go to your phone’s lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.