In today’s topic I’m going to tutor you guys on how to make a “Flat belly tea/drink” of course everylady desires a flat tummy because it makes you look younger, smart and sexy
Without wasting much time let’s go straight to the main subject.
Here we Go:
1. Lemon-Ginger Flat Belly Drink It’s amazing how a few simple ingredients can keep you fit and healthy. Why warm water? Because warm water aids digestion. Drink it first thing in the morning and get your digestive system off to a great start. Lemons are not only rich in vitamins, but also function in digestive and liver cleansing, which aids in weight loss. Ginger is a natural detoxifier and helps to kickstart the metabolism.
Combine1 cup of warm (not hot) water with the freshly squeezed juice of half a lemon, and 1 knob of ginger, grated.
Yields: 1 servings | Serving Size: 1 glass | Calories: 6 | Previous Points: 0 | Points Plus: 0 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 1 mg | Carbohydrates: 1 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 0 g | Protein: 0 g |
2. Grapefruit and Rosemary Flat Belly Drink This grapefruit and rosemary drink combines nutrients that are beneficial for your health. Freshly-squeezed grapefruit juice is a powerhouse containing vitamin C, which helps to detoxify the body and lower cholesterol. Rosemary helps to detoxify the liver, which improves digestion and increases blood flow.
Boil 1 cup of water with 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary needles (place in a tea infuser if available) and 1 tablespoon honey. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, remove the rosemary needles and allow to cool slightly. Combine the rosemary mixture with the freshly-squeezed juice of 1/2 grapefruit.
Yields: 1 serving | Serving Size: 1 glass | Calories: 27 | Previous Points: 1 | Points Plus: 1 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 1 mg | Carbohydrates: 6 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 0 g | Protein: 0 g |
3. Cucumber-Ginger Flat Belly DrinkGinger has been used medicinally since ancient times. It has immune boosting powers, anti-inflammatory compounds, and relieves gastrointestinal issues. Cucumbers provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer benefits.
Boil 1 cup of water with 1 (1-inch) knob of peeled ginger for 5 minutes. Remove ginger and if desired, add 1 teaspoon honey, and allow to cool. Add a few slices of cucumber and ice if desired.
Yields: 1 serving | Serving Size: 1 glass | Calories: 26 | Previous Points: 1 | Points Plus: 1 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 1 mg | Carbohydrates: 7 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 6 g | Protein: 0 g |
4. Blueberry-Carrot Smoothie Flat Belly Drink Two of the best sources of antioxidants in one rich drink? Start your day the healthy way with fresh fruits and veggies containing the vitamins and minerals that our bodies crave. To keep that slim waistline, use non-fat milk or yogurt.
Combine 1 cup of non-fat milk or yogurt in the blender along with 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries, 1 small peeled carrot, and 2 tablespoons whole oats. Add 1 teaspoon honey if desired. Blend until smooth. Enjoy this delicious breakfast flat belly drink!
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe | Calories: 125 | Previous Points: 2 | Points Plus: 3 | Total Fat: 1 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 2 mg | Sodium: 42 mg | Carbohydrates: 23 g | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 7 g | Protein: 7 g |
5. Green Tea with Ginger Flat Belly DrinkGreen tea is a treasure trove of nutrients that help brain activity and lower cancer risk. Plus, green tea reduces the absorption of fat from the foods that we eat. Combine it with the nutrients and detoxifying benefits of ginger and you’ve got a delicious, healthy, and fat-reducing drink all-in-one.
Over medium-low heat, in a small saucepan, combine 1 cup water, 1-inch ginger root, peeled and grated, then bring it to a boil and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Next, steep the green tea bag for 3 minutes in the ginger tea. Discard the teabag and drink while warm. Sweeten if desired with 1 teaspoon honey. For a cold tea, simply add ice and enjoy!
*calculated with 1 teaspoon honey Yields: 1 serving | Serving Size: 1 glass | Calories: 38 | Previous Points: 1 | Points Plus: 1 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 0 mg | Carbohydrates: 9 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 6 g | Protein: 0 g |
Note: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult with your physician before making any changes to your diet.