Last Updated on May 19, 2020 by Anselem
There are some non-drug therapy measures that you need to take from today on:
HERE WE GO:
1. Avoid taking artificial spices like Maggi, Royco, Onga, Vedan, Ajinomoto, Knorr, Chicken Knorr, Indomie spices, etc because they help raise your blood pressure. Instead, cook with natural spices like onions, ginger, clove, garlic, turmeric, Cinnamon, etc.
2. Avoid koun (Potash) for they raise blood pressure.
3. Avoid coffee and tea (e.g. lipton, toptea, etc).
4. Avoid energy drinks like Power horse, Red Bull, etc.
5. Avoid Alabukun and all caffeine containing drugs as this will worsen your condition
6. Reduce salt intake drastically.
7. Cook with garlic for it helps in normalising your blood pressure. (Very important&essential)
8. Take a tablespoonful of extra virgin olive oil twice daily for it helps in lowering your cholesterol level.
8. Eat more fish and less meat for fish oil reduces cholesterol while meat fat increases cholesterol and blood pressure.
9. Avoid sedentary lifestyle and engage in regular exercises daily.
10. Take 500mg Vitamin C daily by dissolving five tablets in a glass of water and drink. You may double it by taking it twice daily. It also helps to reduce cholesterol level and boosts your immunity.
11. Avoid kolanut for it raises blood pressure.
12. Avoid undue stress, worrying and anxiety. A stressful life, worrying and anxiety leads to poor sleep and high blood pressure.[JOIN US ON TELEGRAM!!!]