Last Updated on May 19, 2020 by Anselem
HOW TO GET RID OF DRY CRACKED FOOT.
Cracked foot can be really embarrassing and sometimes can cause discomfort. Its also called heel fissures,
But don’t worry in this topic I will be teaching you how to get rid of it.
1. TRY SCRUBBING
Scrubbing the hard, dead skin away helps a great deal in getting rid of cracked feet. Use a pumice stone you can get this in local stores around your locality this will help a lot by scrapping away the dead skin cells out .
Get a bowl fill it up with warm water soak your feet in warm water or you can turn the warm water to soapy water if you like, to help soften the skin and make it easier to scrub.
1. Before going to bed, mix some liquid soap in a foot tub filled with warm water.
2. Soak your feet in this warm soapy water for about 20 minutes.
3. Use a pumice stone to gently scrub off the loosened dead skin cells.
4. Rinse off your feet with clean water and pat dry with a soft towel.
5. Apply some foot cream or moisturizer and wear a pair of clean cotton socks overnight.
6. Follow this remedy daily until your cracked feet are healed completely.
TRY COCONUT OIL
Coconut oil is another incredible remedy for dry, cracked feet. It helps moisturize your feet and also fights fungal and bacterial infections, thanks to its antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
1. Before going to sleep, soak your feet in warm water and scrub with a loofah.
2. Dry your feet thoroughly and then apply coconut oil generously on your feet.
3. Put on a pair of clean, cotton socks for the night.
4. The next morning, remove the socks and wash your feet.
5. Do this daily for several days until you are satisfied with the results.
You can also use olive oil.
Because of its moisturizing effect glycerin will do a good job to keep that dry area well moisturized, after soaking your feet in a warm soapy water and scrubbing it apply glycerin on the affected area and cover with your socks then go to bed, tomorrow morning you should see some improvement.
1. Make a mixture of equal parts of glycerin and lemon juice. You can also add some rose water.
2. Apply it on your feet.
3. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash it off with water.
4. Follow this remedy daily for about two weeks.