Last Updated on May 19, 2020 by Anselem
HOW TO FIX A WATER DAMAMGED PHONE – ZIGIHOW.COM.NG
Your phone got sunked it to the kitchen sink or proberbly into the swimming pool? No need for panic this is to teach you what exactly to do when the phone technician is not there.
First of all remove the phone from the water as quick as possible, the more the phone stays there the more the water penetrates in.
WHAT NOT TO DO
• Do not turn it on
• Do not press any buttons or keys
• Do not shake, tap or bang the phone
• Do not blow on it. This could send water into other internal parts of the phone that it hadn’t already reached, causing more damage in the process
NOW DO THIS :
• Turn off the phone (That is if its still on)
• Remove the phone battery, simcard,memory card (note: not all phones has a detachable battery)
• Now use a dry clean cloth to dab on the phone to dry out the water on the surface and on its body
• If you have a vacuum you can use it to carefully suck out the water in the phone
(Note: do not put your phone under the sun with the purpose of drying it, it may damage the phone)
Now the last but not the least.
• Dip your phone in an uncooked full bag of rice, This technique is very effective, the rice will Absorb all the water in the phone leaving it dry (Note: leave the phone in the bag of rice for atleast 2-3days)
After that remove your phone from the bag of rice and switch it on tadaa!!! Your phone is alive again.
Note: If the phone refuses to on, check the battery it maybe Dameged, change the battery switch it on again.
Have a nice day.