Last Updated on May 19, 2020 by Anselem
Excercising is very important for a fast and effective weight loss and burning of belly fats,
Nothing burns belly fat faster than crunches, which occupy the number one position in fat-burning exercises. Now, it’s time that you start performing this exercise.
How To Do
1. Lie down flat on a mat with your knees bent and feet on the ground. Alternatively, you can also lift your legs off the floor at a 90-degree angle. (See picture).
2. Lift your hands and place them behind your head, or keep them crossed on your chest.
3. Inhale deeply, and as you lift your upper torso off the floor, exhale.
4. Inhale again as you get back down, and exhale as you come up.
5. Do this for 10 times as a beginner.
6. Repeat another two to three sets.
Dumbbell crossover punch, shoulder press and side crunch, butterfly crunch.
While performing crunches, instead of entering the full sit-up position, just raise your back a few inches from the ground. This ensures you don’t hurt your back.
Also, don’t jerk your head forward while doing crunches. This will put pressure on your neck and result in pain. Just hold your hands above your head and perform the exercise.
Tip: As you lift your torso, do not sit up straight. Your back should make an angle of 30-40 degrees with the ground. Only then you will feel pressure on your abdominal muscles.